Monday, February 11, 2008

New York--SNOW AND COLD




My sister convinced me that I needed to experience New York in the winter. Boy, did I learn real quick about winter delays. Once I finally got to Albany and then Tivoli, I was ready for some fun. With the proper clothing, and many layers, it really wasn't too bad. Here is a picture of her new addition, Paul. My sister owns a pet sitting business, so each day we were out and about walking dogs and tending to cats. I had a great time; however, I did learn one thing--give me the sand, not the snow.

1 comment:

Chris and Christina said...

That is so awesome that you were able to visit your sister in New York! Now we need to get her down here for some warm weather and crawfish!

That story about the homeless lady really blessed us! Not only was she able to recieve her ident. through your Love and commitment, But she was also able to recieve some identification on who the Lord Jesus is! He identified himself to her that day through you! What a beautiful story!! May you continue to be Gods hands and feet here on earth! Thats what we live for!!! PRAISE GOD!!!